Saturday, August 02, 2008

chocolate rêve

-update-

told bi about my dream. he tempted too. now i has chocolate! teehee!

-endupdate-
I don't know if it's my recent passionate abandon for 'Pastry Passion' or the heat with it's oven bake-like qualities that bring you back to days when mother set the oven to heat while she mixed the dough and the kitchen would be this sticky stifling oven itself but you'd go in anyway just to see if you were lucky enough to get some of the mix before she popped it in the oven, or a combination of both.

Mayhaps even neither and tis only a withdrawal symptom but I believe something's up when chocolate invades even my dreams(!).


Having been tireder than I thought through the past week, I came home after Saturday morning class with the very enthusiastically cheerful Mr. V and proceeded to crash.

Best sleep I've had in a month and the eclaire of it all is, I had a chocolate filled dream. But even in my dreams I'm generous for chocolate is a bliss to be shared after all~ :)



In one scene I remember, bi was feeding me some of the Cadbury Marble he bought earlier. Ah bliss...I think this is the bit where he walked in and saw me sleeping with a smile on my face.


The next scene I remember is walking in on Carmen's mom enjoying her own stashed bar of chocolate and I told bi (in my dream) about it and we were laughing over it. ^^;



Well, it's not so funny now I'm up and the weather's still warm...I crave C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E!!!! T_T